2/5 (no too tricky)
For the recipe we will need best-quality pork or beef sausage with leek or Florina peppers.
- Delimenti Wine sauce
- ½ kilo of sausage
- 1 linguine or tagliatelle packet or egg noodles
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- ½ medium onion
- Red wine
- Cheese for topping
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water
- While the pasta is boiling, prepare the Bolognese
- Slit the sausage down the middle on one side from end to end
- In a wide and shallow pot, or large pan, sauté 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and half a medium onion
- Add the sausage and continue with the sautéing
- After 5 minutes, quench with red wine
- Add lukewarm broth or water and the content of the Delimenti package, and let it simmer
- Add salt and pepper to your taste
- When the sauce is ready, add the pasta inside, directly from the pot
- Serve with plenty shredded cheese to your liking. We suggest Greek Ladotyri Cheese
TIP 1: Cook the pasta in plenty of water.
TIP 2: Drip some water from the pot to the pan.