2/5 (not too tricky)
- 500g all-purpose flour
- 1 dried yeast sachet
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300g lukewarm water
- 1 shot olive oil
For the dough rising: 1 hour if lukewarm water used, and up to 15 hours if left in the fridge.
- Delimenti Thyme Sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Fresh pepper
- In a glass, pour the water and dissolve the sugar and the dry yeast.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and add the water.
- Add some flour or water if needed.
- Knead the dough well and leave it in the bowl covered with a towel.
- Place it in the fridge if there is no rush. Otherwise, leave it in a warm place. The goal is for the dough to rise.*
TIP: If there is no time for the dough kneading, ask your bakery in advance to give you some.
- Open and stretch dough with your hands. The dough needs to be very thin with raised edges.
- Spread sauce with a spoon over the dough.
- Grate plenty of parmigiano and sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizza in a hot oven.
- In a few minutes, it is ready.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and serve with a drizzle of olive oil seasoning it with plenty of freshly ground pepper.
TIP 1: Pizza needs an oven temperature closer to 190o C and above.
TIP 2: Ideally,preheat a tray and place the pizza on it and then, in the oven.